Weight loss and healthy living has always been a struggle for most people. Similarly, numerous products and weight supplements are present in the market currently with new ones appearing around every corner. Nevertheless, a tea detox has always been the star of the show, with most people seeking to lose weight taking up this path. Nonetheless, just like any other weight loss products and supplements, tea detox is useful when combined with the right forms of exercise. Yes, it is still beneficial when used on its own, but the best way to get the most out of it is through exercise. Read on to find out what it is and why you should add it to your workout program.
What is a tea detox?
First things first, before we get on how to get the most out of your tea detox, it is essential that you know what it is. Even though its popularity continues to skyrocket every day, most people usually don’t have a clear understanding of what it is. If you are among them, then you are in luck because we got your back. Commonly referred to as a teatox, a tea detox is products which usually contain one or more types of herbs or organic products which when taken, boasts a variety of benefits to your body, the main one being helping in weight loss.
Tea detox and weight loss
According to research, a tea detox helps in suppressing appetite thus reducing the person’s cravings for high-calorie foods. That means that they get to take in fewer calories than they did before the tea detox. They also help in boosting metabolism, and as a result, people get increased energy levels. That means that they will now have more energy, which they can direct to their work out routines. Therefore, the best way to get the most out of your tea detox is to combine it with the right exercises. Doing so guarantees you weight loss because now you are taking in less calories and gaining more energy.
How to get the most of your tea detox by exercising
- Focus on your core areas. Usually, tea detox has more impacton your gut areas, for instance, your stomach. In respect to that, try and do exercises which focus on these areas so that they can speed up the effects of your detox tea
- Take it slow in your routine. Just because you have higher energy levels and you want to lose the extra fat, doesn’t mean that you overwork yourself. Hence, to make the most of your tea detox through exercising is by choosing the right work out program for your body and going slow on it because doing so will give your body the time to reboot and adjust to the new routine
- Stop when you feel the need to. Working out has different impacts on our bodies, and in some cases, you may feel excessively tired or even at times sickly. In such a case, do not force yourself to continue with the routine. You can take a two-day break on it while still taking your tea detox and then resume when you feel that you are in better shape to do so
- Stay away from high impact exercises. They usually tend to be harsh on your body especially on the digestive areas particularly when you are on a tea detox. The key here is to stick to more comfortable workouts such as cycling or squats and not high impact exercises and lastly combine your workouts and detox tea with the right meals for better results.
Other benefits of tea detox
Besides weight loss, tea detox prides itself on a diverse array of benefits as shown below.
- Cleansing benefitsForinstance, it helps remove toxins from your digestive system leading to a worry-free lifestyle as there is no more inflamed gut. It contains ingredients which help eliminate toxins from the body tissues and thus has a detoxification effect on your body. Thanks to that, it offers support to the liver which is the organ responsible for detoxification hence enabling a smooth functioning of your body operations including digestion
- Apart from the cleansing effect they also help in the alleviation of arthritic symptoms and helps promote better skin health by keeping the user dehydrated. Lastly, detox teas assist in restoring and maintaining the natural balance of the probiotic bacteria andyeastin our bodies