The world has made tremendous progress through advancing research. Simple solutions to complex problems have been discovered in the process. The skincare and therapy industries are witnessing a significant change in solutions that are currently available to manage specific conditions. Thanks to the discovery of CBD. You have probably come across information, advertisements, and testimonies concerning CBD products. Consumers have confirmed that CBD products have been effective in managing body pain. The beauty industry also has its fair share of testimonies; CBD products are effective for treating acne. With such revelations, manufacturers are now offering a range of CBD products to suit specific user needs and preferences. CBD cream is now a popular product in managing body pain. With manufacturers flooding the market with CBD creams, are you well informed? Do you know what is best for you? If you are caught up in confusion, worry no more, it will be settled with this article. Once you are done reading, you will be able to tell the best CBD cream for pain relief. Stay informed.
Table of Contents
CBD and CBD Cream: A Brief Overview
CBD, which is an abbreviation for cannabidiol, is among the many compounds that are naturally found in the cannabis Sativa plant. CBD products are extensively used to manage pain, especially in cases where prescribed pharmaceutical drugs have failed to achieve.
CBD cream, on the other hand, is a product made from CBD. To achieve this, oil that is extracted from CBD is infused in creams to make CBD cream. The topical cream is effective in managing pain. It is used by applying the cream directly to the skin, which is eventually absorbed into the body.
CBD Creams and their Properties to Fight Pain
CBD creams work in managing pain by merely utilizing the therapeutic properties of CBD. The human body is made up of a regulatory system referred to as the endocannabinoid system. It is made up of cannabidiol. CBD being cannabidiol interacts with this system to help alleviate pain. CBD binds itself to the CB1 receptors of the regulatory system. By so doing, CBD influences how some neurotransmitters are released in the brain. In this case, CBD will inhibit the release of the neurotransmitter that sends pain signals to the brain. You end up feeling little or no pain at this instance.
Top 7 Best CBD Creams for Pain Relief
To the unsuspecting eye, CBD cream is just that – CBD cream. You are wrong if you carry this perception. Competition in the market for CBD creams is stiff. Each manufacturer of CBD cream is trying to outshine others to win the market. This is prompting an increase in the quality of CBD creams. Consumers are also helping each other by stating their experience publicly on a particular product. Inferior quality is soon pointed out by consumers. As a prospective consumer, you need to be armed with such information before making a purchase. The ranking below is to help you understand the best CBD cream for pain relief.
1. FAB CBD
Fab CBD topical cream have 600 mg of CBD infused in it. It is extracted from organic hemp that is grown in Colorado. The cream is a full spectrum, or simply, the whole plant is used in making it. Colorado is known to be a place where the best hemp is produced; hence quality is assured.
- Fab CBD is full-spectrum hence offering more benefits to users as most of its compounds are retained.
- The product has a guaranteed quality be being subjected to third-party lab testing. Pro Verde Laboratories are the independent testers of this product hence assuring consumers of quality.
- The product is free from pesticides
- The cream is non-GMO
- FAB CBD has enhanced aroma with the orange scent
- Fab CBD is infused with other cannabinoids and terpenes for enhanced quality
- Since the product is full-spectrum, it contains a certain percentage of THC, which can make consumers psychoactive.
- The presence of THC in the cream poses a risk of failing a drug test that is screening for THC
Healthworx is a hemp cream made from organic CBD oil. Other natural ingredients added include organic olive fruit oil, mango seed butter, cranberry seed oil, raspberry seed oil, among others. The hemp used to make this cream is organic, with its source being 100 % legal
- Its hemp is extracted using CO2, making it a clean and pure cream
- The hemp cream is non-GMO
- The cream is packaged as a balm, gel, lip balm, rescue butter and roll-on for customized uses
- Through its vertical integration process, you can trace the product fully from the origin to the shelf.
- The cream cannot be used on the face, sensitive and broken skin
The cream has been designed to offer quick relief from pain in joints, muscles, and back. Its oil is derived from hemp that contains less than 0.3 % THC. It is a broad-spectrum product making it multi-purpose. Its ingredients include beeswax, cocoa butter, menthol crystals, and vitamin E. it has 300 mg of CBD infused in it.
- The cream is not psychoactive since it contains less than 0.3 % THC
- Its oil extraction process includes the use of CO2 that makes it a clean cream compared to others that don’t use CO2
- Ingredients used to make this cream are all-natural
- Traces of THC in the cream carry the risk of failing a drug test that is specific to THC
- Expectant and lactating mothers are not advised to use this product.
- It is not an ideal product for consumers who are strictly looking for CBD only.
This is a full spectrum pain relief rub made from naturally grown hemp. It has been blended with arnica, chamomile, and aloe Vera. It provides cooling relief for soothing muscles and joints. Your skin is refreshed after application.
- The hemp used to make this pain relief rub is 100% produced in the US
- The product will not leave you with a greasy residue after application
- It has been designed with portability in mind for your convenience in carrying it wherever you go.
- Since the product is a full spectrum, it provides additional benefits that CBD isolate does not have.
- The presence of chamomile brings in flavonoids, while aloe vera brings healing and moisturizing properties.
- Being a full-spectrum product, it may contain THC hence making it psychoactive
5. TRY THE CBD
The cream comes infused with 500 mg of CBD, making it one of the strongest in the market. It is blended with botanicals and essential oils to bring you the much-needed relief.
- Its CBD is extracted using CO2, maintaining product cleanliness and purity
- The cream does not leave you with residuals after application
- Its hemp is organic, non-GMO, and originates from sources that are 100% legal.
- The product has a vertical integration process which makes it easy for you to trace its process from manufacture up to being stocked on shelves
- Expectant mothers and those with underlying conditions are advised not to use the product
6. Joy Organics
Joy organics is a CBD salve meant for soothing muscles and joints from pain. It is a broad-spectrum CBD blended with organic MCT oil, eucalyptus, beeswax, among others. It is a premium grade product free of THC. It is made from hemp that is grown in the USA that adheres to rigorous farming standards.
- Since the CBD salve is THC free, users will not get psychoactive from its use.
- Being a broad-spectrum salve, it offers additional benefits that CBD isolate does not have e.g., terpenes.
- Its quality is further assured through tests conducted by third-party laboratories.
- The product is free of pesticides
- Since the product is produced without the use of water, it is a thick paste that may be challenging to use by some people.
Sensei CBD cream is a CBD isolate infused with 500 mg of CBD and 10% of Emu oil. It is a fully organic product with its hemp grown in the USA.
- Since it is a CBD isolate product, it does not contain any THC traces hence no risk of becoming psychoactive
- It is approved and certified by the FDA
- The hemp used to produce it is non-GMO
- Being a CBD isolate product means that it lacks other components like terpenes that offer additional health benefits.
How to Use CBD Cream for pain relief?
All CBD products come with instructions on how to use them. However, you need to keep the products away from light, humidity, and heat. For practical use, you need to apply it to the area affected. Rub the cream around the area until it is completely absorbed. Ideally, it should not exceed three or four times a day.
Will it smell bad?
It will not smell bad because ingredients used to make quality CBD cream, like menthol, have a pleasant smell. Furthermore, components like cocoa butter and shea butter enhance its pleasant aroma.
CBD cream for pain is now a popular product in the market. It has become a natural alternative to pharmaceutically prescribed drugs. However, not all products offer the benefits they claim to have. You must be careful when buying such products. This article has empowered you with information on the best CBD cream for pain relief. Most of them are sold on manufacturer websites and have running discounts you can enjoy.