Approximately 20% of American adults live with chronic pain or at least some form of pain. Traditional pharmaceutical pain relievers are hence among the most widely used drugs. These are a good deal and have helped a lot of people to live a more comfortable life. However, in recent years the market for pharmaceutical pain relievers has declined. The decline is associated with the increased acceptance of CBD and its health benefits among the people. This article looks into CBD as a pain reliever and highlights the best CBD oil for pain.
Table of Contents
CBD Oil: Breaking down the definition
CBD is the short form for Cannabidiol. It is one of the chemical compounds in cannabis or marijuana plants. CBD and THC belong to a group of chemical compounds called cannabinoids. THC is the compound responsible for the psychoactive effects associated with marijuana. CBD is not psychoactive. This is one of the qualities that make it suitable for pain relief among other uses. Research has revealed that CBD has great potential to ease chronic pain and anxiety among other medical and wellness conditions.
What ingredients to look for?
People want to buy CBD oil for pain but they do not know what to look for. There is limited information in the public domain about which ingredients are active pain relievers. Generally speaking, full-spectrum CBD oils have received more praise for alleviating pain than CBD isolate. This is because CBD isolates do not have the entourage effect associated with full-spectrum CBD oils. CBD oils suspended in MCT coconut oils have also been noted to perform better on pain than those using hemp oil as a carrier medium.
Best CBD Oil Brands to buy CBD Oil for Pain Relief
CBD oil is known to be a good remedy for pain. However, with so many brands in the CBD market today it is difficult for people to choose which product is good for their needs and which brand is worth their trust. Looking for the best CBD oil for pain should no longer be difficult since the heavy lifting work has already been done in this article. If you are looking for CBD oil for sale online here is a list of 7 respectable brands from which you can buy CBD oil for pain relief.
Fab CBD is a brand known for the best quality and variety of CBD oils. FAB CBD Manufacturing their products from Colorado grown Hemp, they are subject to Colorado’s strict legislation on hemp growing and manufacturing. They, therefore, produce high-quality CBD products. An additional fact that makes Fab one of the best CBD oil producers is that they have combined experience in the fitness, supplement, health, and pharmaceutical industries for a long 25 years. Transparency being one of the measures of trustworthiness for companies in the CBD arena, Fab posts lab test results of their products online. The number of their product reviewers with real names and profiles adds to the assurance of quality and reliability. Some reviewers even went ahead to mention how Fab products helped relieve their pain. Among Fab products that you may find useful for pain include CBD oil, CBD gummies, and topical CBD creams. Fab CBD oil is available in three different flavors; Natural flavor, mint flavor and citrus flavor. Fab CBD oil comes in 150mg, 300mg, 600mg, and 1200mg strength and is packed in 30ml bottles. Fab CBD oil arguably one of the best CBD oil in the market.
- Cost – Given the quality and potency of Fab CBD oil, the prices imposed on their different range of products are reasonable, friendly, and below the industry average.
- Vegan Friendly – Fab does not use gelatin in the manufacturing process. This combined with the fact that all their ingredients are organic and natural makes their products vegan friendly
- Transparency and third-party testing – Fab posts their lab results online. They also engage third-party testing services to ensure their products are pesticide-free and have no traces of heavy metals.
- Customer service – Fab has friendly and responsive customer service. They have several communication channels where you can easily reach them.
- It Contains MCT oils which improve the bioavailability of cannabidiols hence increasing their rate of action in the body.
- Fab does not offer high strength CBD oil
- No vape products available
Healthworx boasts of producing “the good stuff” and that’s what they do. Healthworx is also among companies that are considered to have the best CBD oil on the market. Healthworx closely supervises the growth, harvesting, and processing of Hemp to ensure the customer gets the highest quality, non-GMO products. They extract CBD from organically grown, pesticide-free mature stalks and stems of Hemp plants. Besides, they use the highest standard method of CBD extraction which guarantees the safety of their products. Healthworx grows hemp and extracts CBD under the strict Colorado legislation. The company has received close to 1500 authentic reviews with a large number of the reviewers complimenting them for the quality and efficiency of their CBD oil. A good number of reviewers also mentioned how it helped ease their pain.
- Uses MCT coconut carrier oil which has additional benefits to the body.
- Transparency- Healthworx is committed to quality products and therefore they post-lab tests online. The CBD oil is tested in a third-party lab to ensure the contents match what is indicated on the label.
- Cost – Healthworx has a good balance of price, quantity, and quality
- Available as either full-spectrum, Isolate or broad-spectrum and strength ranging from 200mg to 5000mg
- Healthworx CBD oil is no-GMO and pesticide-free
- Very little information on the exact ingredients used
Purekana is an Arizona based organization aiming to provide customers with the most affordable CBD products. Their CBD products are made from industrial hemp grown and harvested in Kentucky. Purekana offers CBD oil tinctures of different strengths and volumes. Of interest, in this case, is Purekana’s natural CBD oil 600mg. It is made from full-spectrum CBD which means added health benefits due to the presence of terpenes and other phytocannabinoids. It contains less than 0.3% THC and is non-psychoactive.
- Uses organically grown non-GMO hemp
- 99% pure full-spectrum CBD extract
- Free shipping to all 50 states
- Every batch is third-party tested
- Innovative product selection
- Relatively high price compared to competitors
- Isolates only available on request.
- Poor customer service
- Lab results are often hard to find
Try The CBD is a Colorado-based company producing strains of both full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates. Try The CBD manufactures low to high strength strains of CBD products using hemp grown in Colorado. Their products are tested by a third-party lab and the results are easily available. Try The CBD oil is gluten-free and vegan friendly. The company uses organic hemp and supercritical extraction for all its products. Royal CBD oil is available 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, and 2500mg strength and favor options like natural, citrus and mint.
- Third-party lab tests are easily available
- Vegan friendly
- Contains MCT oil
- Extracted using a high standard extraction method
- Non-GMO and pesticide-free
- No broad-spectrum varieties available
Since 2014 NuLeaf naturals have been serving customers with full-spectrum CBD strains. The company boasts producing 100% natural products. The potency of their products ranges from 240mg to 4850mg. In line with their advocacy for natural products they only offer one flavor for CBD oil.
- Third-party lab tested
- Completely natural products
- Made using organic hemp
- Available in only one flavor
- Does not produce CBD Isolate and broad-spectrum CBD
- Limited product selection
CBDistillery is one of the most respected brands. They provide natural full-spectrum CBD oil products. CBDistillery tinctures come in only one natural flavor. CBDistillery products have potency ranging from 250mg to 2500mg.
- Suitable for beginners
- Completely natural
- Contains MCT oil
- Available in only one flavor
- No high strength strains
Verma Farms has a long history of passion and dedication. Their products include hemp oil suspended in MCT oil, Their focus ingredient is Pure hemp oil. As the names of their products suggest, the company is highly innovative. They have an international presence which enables them to source hemp from like-minded companies in other parts of the world.
- Innovative and high-quality products
- Fair pricing Specially the Fruit Packs
- CBD extracted from organic hemp
- Has variety of flavors to choose from
- In-house lab testing results easily available
- Non-psychoactive meaning it does not make you feel high
- Not transparent enough: Some products descriptions do not include CBD strength levels
CBD Oil for Pain Relief: Buying Guide
In the U.S.A, it is pretty easy to buy CBD oil for pain online. You only need to navigate to the website of any of the brands mentioned in this article or your favorite CBD oil seller. Most of the sellers offer free delivery for orders exceeding a certain amount.
Summary of CBD Oil for Pain Relief
Many people are shifting from using traditional pharmaceutical pain relievers and embracing CBD oils as an alternative. Although the FDA has not approved any CBD oil to be used for this purpose a lot of people have reported their success in alleviating pain. There is also research-based evidence showing the potential of CBD oils and their benefits in controlling several medical conditions.
Many companies are offering CBD oil for sale online some of which are selling substandard CBD oils. Necessary precautionary measures should be taken before buying any CBD oil online as with other commodities. The brands listed in this article are, however, trustworthy and it should be easy buying from their websites.